- Introduce & Train in Best Practices of Molecular Biology Laboratory Including Quality Control Protocols
- Troubleshooting Most Commonly Encountered Technical Challenges in a Clinical Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Open for All the Technical Staff in a Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory.
- Graduates in Science Keen on Pursuing Career in Molecular Diagnostics.
- Life Sciences Post Graduate Students (Medical / Non medical)
Course Type :
Interactive sessions (offline) + Virtual lecture/s + Hands-on training in pipetting and running a PCR.
1.Molecular laboratory design and workflow
2.Best Pipetting Practices (includes hands-on training)
3.Biosafety and PPE basics
4.Basics of PCR
5.Nucleic Acid Extraction- Principle and Methods
7.Basics of Quality Assurance
At the end of the course, participants will be issued a certificate of completion (subject to securing 80% of more in the post-workshop test).
Dr. Nandita Bal .PhD
Dr Vidya Nerurkar MD (Microbiology)